Delicious low carb seafood stir-fry noodles dish made from Konjac Noodles. Great recipe for those on Keto and Paleo diet. Konjac offers much more than a low-carb solution, it also has many medicinal properties. Find out the medicinal benefits of Konjac.
- Seafood of your choice
- ½ cup Carrot (shredded into strips)
- ½ cup Green onion
- 1 tsp Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 100g Konjac noodles (drained of water)
- Seaweed (garnish)
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- ½ tsp Sesame oil
- Chili and Pepper (optional)
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and the konjac noodles. Cover and marinade the noodles in fridge overnight.
- Cook the seafood as desired and set aside.
- To make the stir-fry, dd the sesame oil into a preheated skillet on medium-high heat. Stir-fry the noodles until somewhat dry.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add carrots and garlic. Continue to stir-fry with the noodles for one minute and then add the green onion. Keep stirring for another minute and then turn off the heat.
- Add the seafood back into the skillet, stir to mix.
- Garnish and serve.
Other Konjac Recipes:
Enjoy this popular classic Thai dish that is adapted to be low carb, Keto and Paleo friendly. Konjac offers much more than a low-carb solution, it also has many medicinal properties.
Quick and easy low carb noodles soup recipe, utilizing the Konjac noodles, making this recipe suitable for Keto and Paleo diet.