Quick and easy low carb noodles soup recipe, utilizing the miracle Konjac noodles, making this recipe suitable for those on Keto and Paleo diet. Konjac offers much more than a low-carb solution, it also has many medicinal properties. Find out the medicinal benefits of Konjac.
- Seafood of your choice
- 2x Shiitake mushrooms
- ½ medium Carrot (chopped)
- 180g Konjac noodles (drained of water)
- 400ml of Fish stock or Water
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- ½ tsp Sesame oil
- Bean sprout (garnish)
- Green onion shoot (garnish)
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Boil chopped carrots until half cooked.
- Throw in the shiitake mushroom and continue boiling until they are fully cooked.
- Next add the seafood and Konjac noodles into the boiling water. As soon as the seafood is fully cooked, turn off the heat.
- Remove from saucepan and into the serving bowl.
- Garnish and serve.
Soup/Stew Recipe Ideas:
Meat stock is a close cousin of bone broth. Its goodness cannot be understated as it is an important component in all gut healing protocol.
The efficacy of bone broth is gut healing needs no introduction. Making bone broth is super easy and require very little knowledge of cooking.
Russian borscht is a delicious classic hearty stew recipe made from simple ingredients. A perfect stew to have in cold weather.