The most popular dish in the world re-created to be gluten-free, low-carb and keto friendly. Pizza needs no introduction, you can now enjoy this delicious dish without guilt.
- 2 Swiss brown mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Black olives, sliced or whole
- Handful shredded Cheddar, (topping)
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste, lightly salted
- Basil leaves (garnish)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Almond meal
- 2 tbsp Cheddar, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Blend pizza base ingredients until smooth.
- Using very low heat, lightly oil skillet, using the back of spoon in circular motion spread the mixture evenly around the skillet. Close lid and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Open lid, using your finger gently tap the top of mixture. If mixture can be touched without sticking to your finger, it is ready.
- Using a flexible silicon spatula, carefully dig at the bottom of the skillet separating the pizza base off the skillet surface. Very gently transfer the base onto a circular baking tray.
Tip: If you use a cast iron skillet, you don’t need to transfer the base onto a baking tray. You can put the skillet into oven for baking.
- Spread Tomato paste thinly.
- Spread Cheddar thinly.
- Add pizza toppings and then spread another thin layer of shredded cheddar on top.
- Preheat over. Bake Pizza at 150c for 10 minutes.
- Once oven is off, allow pizza to settle inside closed oven for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Other Gluten-Free Recipes:
If you are on a gluten-free diet but not ready to give up a delicious juicy hamburger. Have no worries, with a little creativity you can re-create this timeless sandwich dish into a gluten-free one.
Being on a gluten free diet can be tricky when it comes to sandwiches. You can build you own gluten free sandwiches and with simple substitutions sandwiches can return to your lunch menu.