Sugar free and homemade version of the world’s most popular condiment. You can now enjoy your favourite food with tomato sauce again without guilt.
- 1 cup Tomato paste or smooth Tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tbs raw Honey
- 3 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 cloves Garlic, minced.
- 2 tbsp Water (for tomato paste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dissolve Honey in lemon juice. Lemon juice will liquefy the honey, keep stirring.
- Add honey/lemon mix, Garlic, Salt and Pepper into the Tomato paste. Stir well.
- If you are using thick tomato paste to make this tomato sauce, add water to liquefy the sauce. Otherwise, skip the water.
- Your homemade tomato sauce is ready.
Keep in an airtight glass jar and store in the fridge for a longer shelf-life.
Other Condiment Recipes:
Garlic has an excellent anti-microbial and anti-fungal property. However, it will lose most of its medicinal property when cooked. This sauce is a delicious way to eat garlic raw.
Yogurt contains probiotic cultures that can prevent mercury in fish from being absorbed in your digestive tracts.