Amazing grilled salmon serve with sautee spinach and mushroom. A simple recipe and a summertime favorite perfect for dinner.
- 2 small Salmon fillets (or 1 large)
- 1 bunch English spinach (baby spinach or kale as a substitute)
- 1 tbsp Chives, chopped
- 3 Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced (optional)
- ¼ Red onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 wedge Lemon (to serve)
- Olive oil (to serve)
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Sauerkraut (optional)
- Yogurt-base tartar sauce (optional)
- In a skillet, sautee Mushroom and Onion until soften.
- Add Spinach into the skillet and sautee until wilted.
- Take them off the skillet and put aside on a serving plate. Mix in a spoonful of Sauerkraut in the Spinach (optional).
- Marinade Salmon in soy sauce and grill on a skillet until both sides are crusty. Note: Take care not to burn. Avoid turning the fish too often; fish will break.
- Take Salmon off skillet and place on top of Spinach.
- Drizzle some olive oil, crack Salt and Pepper, garnish, and serve with a wedge of Lemon.
- Use Yogurt-base tartar sauce (optional).
Other Fish Recipes:
Delicious grilled salmon serve with asparagus is perfect for enjoyable dinner. This is an extremely easy dish to make and pack filled with the heart healthy Omega-3 fish oil.
Originating from the southern province (Canton) of China, Guang Dong, and Hong Kong, this steamed fish recipe offers a sauce that pairs well with most any fish native to your region.