Delicious grilled salmon serve with asparagus is perfect for enjoyable dinner. This is an extremely easy dish to make and pack filled with the heart healthy Omega-3 fish oil.
- 2 Salmon fillets (or 1 large)
- 1 bunch of Asparagus
- 1 stick Shallot, thinly sliced (garnish)
- 1 wedge Lemon (to serve)
- Olive oil (to serve)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Yogurt-base tartar sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Peel off the fibrous Asparagus stem outer layer.
- In a skillet, sautee Asparagus until soften. Do not overcook Asparagus; it must remain crunchy.
- Take them off the skillet and put aside on a plate.
- Marinade Salmon and grill on a skillet until both sides are crusty. Note: Take care not to burn. Avoid turning the fish too often; fish will break. Using a cooking brush, dab the marinade sauce on the fish as it grills.
- Take Salmon off skillet and place on top of Spinach.
- Drizzle some olive oil, crack some Salt and Pepper, garnish, and serve with a wedge of Lemon.
- Use Yogurt-base tartar sauce (Optional).
Other Fish Recipes:
Amazing grilled salmon serve with sautee spinach and mushroom. A simple recipe and a summertime favorite perfect for dinner.
Originating from the southern province (Canton) of China, Guang Dong, and Hong Kong, this steamed fish recipe offers a sauce that pairs well with most any fish native to your region.