Being on a gluten free diet can be tricky when it comes to sandwiches. You can build you own gluten free sandwiches and with simple substitutions sandwiches can return to your lunch menu.
- 1 slice Chicken/Fish
- 2 slices Rice cakes
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (optional)
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 1 slice Tomato
- 1 tbsp Yogurt tartar sauce
- 1/2 Avocado, mashed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small shallow skillet, grill the chicken/fish until well cooked.
- Get a pair of rice cakes ready. Layer lettuce, tomato, cheese on a rice cake.
- Place the cooked chicken/fish, apply Yogurt tartar sauce. Place another rice cake on top.
Other Gluten-Free Recipes:
If you are on a gluten-free diet but not ready to give up a delicious juicy hamburger. Have no worries, with a little creativity you can re-create this timeless sandwich dish into a gluten-free one.
The most popular dish in the world, re-created to be gluten-free, low-carb and keto friendly. The amazing taste of pizza needs no convincing, this time you can enjoy this delicious dish without guilt.