If you are on a gluten-free diet but not ready to give up a delicious juicy hamburger. No worries, with a little creativity you can re-create this timeless sandwich dish into a gluten-free one.
- 1 Meat patty
- 2 slices Rice cakes
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (optional)
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 1 slice Tomato
- 1 tbsp homemade Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Capers
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mince Beef
- 1 tsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp mince Garlic
- Mix the patty ingredients and shape into a burger patty
- In a small shallow skillet, grill the meat patty until well cooked.
- Get a pair of rice cakes ready. Layer lettuce, tomato, cheese capers on a rice cake.
- Place the cooked meat patty, apply tomato sauce. Place another rice cake on top.
Other Gluten-Free Recipes:
Being on a gluten free diet can be tricky when it comes to sandwiches. You can build you own gluten free sandwiches and with simple substitutions sandwiches can return to your lunch menu.
The most popular dish in the world, re-created to be gluten-free, low-carb and keto friendly. The amazing taste of pizza needs no convincing, this time you can enjoy this delicious dish without guilt.