Garlic has an excellent anti-microbial and anti-fungal property. However, it will lose most of its medicinal property when cooked. This sauce is a delicious way to eat garlic raw.
- Ginger (grated), Garlic (grated), Coriander leaves (finely chopped), equal part of each.
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Finely grate all the ingredients and mix.
- Apply salt (to your liking) to the mixture and stir. Let the mixture sit for a while. Salt will draw out the moisture increasing aroma of the sauce.
- Add olive oil, stir to mix.
- Add more coriander to mitigate the garlic breath.
- This sauce is great for chicken dipping. It is traditionally used in Hainanese chicken dish.
Other Condiment Recipes:
Sugar free and homemade version of the world’s most popular condiment. You can now enjoy your favourite food with tomato sauce again without guilt.
Yogurt contains probiotic cultures that can prevent mercury in fish from being absorbed in your digestive tracts.