Classic caesar salad recipe modified with health and well-being in mind with a low carb and keto friendly twist.
- 1 handful of Salad mix or Lettuce, chopped into medium chunks.
- 4 Black olives, whole or halved.
- ½ Avocado, diced.
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- ½ small Cucumber, chopped into a half-coin shape.
- 1 hard-boiled Egg, chopped.
- 2 tbsp Yogurt-base tartar sauce
- Olive oil
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Bacon/Chicken/Smoked Salmon (optional)
- 1 tbsp Sauerkraut (optional)
Other Salad Recipes:
This seaweed salad roll recipe is a delicious and healthy low carb, paleo and ketogenic friendly recipe and super convenient to carry in a lunch box.
Fancy and classy dish for special occasion. Very easy to make and delicious, it could be ready at your dinner table in 15 mins.